Friday, January 9, 2009

Murder City Devils Represses

The Murder City Devils are getting back together for a handful of shows and Sub Pop is repressing all of their albums on colored vinyl to celebrate this momentous occasion. I had the opportunity to see them in Hollywood the night before their final show in Seattle. They shared the bill with the mighty Rocket From The Crypt and I thought my head would explode from the pure ecstasy of ROCK and ROLL.

I just found out today that Vinyl Collective has these colored vinyl versions up for sale and you can find that here. I wouldn't hesitate because they will go fast and people collect Murder City Devils records rather feverishly. If you've never heard the band before, I think you owe it to yourself to check out their organ-soaked street level rock and see what all the fuss is about. I'm featuring a track from the band that really got my attention the very first time I heard it and it's off the album "Empty Bottles, Broken Hearts"

From The Murder City Devils, Please Enjoy...

18 Wheels mp3
18 Wheels buy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you seen the box set they are selling on tour? giving one away here - http://www.themurdercitydevils.com/contest

Jeff said...

Yeah I saw that, I'd love to get a hold of one of those. Good luck to both of us...
-Jeff