Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day Punk Rock Mix















A Valentine's Day punk rock mix "tape". Yes, punk rockers have hearts too, and I thought I'd share some of my favorites and maybe inspire a last minute idea. With the speed and style of some of these, it's easy to miss the wonderfully touching lyrics within. American Steel does this great song that sneaks up on you and before you realize it, the song is a full on love song("Everyone that I meet I wanna stab in the ear...except you 'cause you're like me...". NOFX does the saddest song of their career("we're gonna die, but not our love...)Please enjoy...

Good Riddance: Not With Him mp3
American Steel: Mean Streak mp3
Damned: Love Song
88 Fingers Louie: Blink mp3
Supersuckers: She's My Bitch
The Queers: From Your Boy mp3
NOFX: Falling In Love
Screeching Weasel: Supermarket Fantasy mp3
Mr T Experience: I Will Be With You
Buzzcocks: Ever Fallen In Love mp3
Descendents Cheer mp3
Dead Milkmen: Punk Rock Girl mp3

No comments: